Applying for a home loan can seem very confusing and complicated. We have simplified the loan process by outlining the steps involved.
Understanding the Loan Process
- Loan Officer meets with applicants in person, via phone, or online.
- Order credit report, pre-qualify, and send required disclosures.
- Customize loan products to meet individual needs.
- Maintain communication throughout the loan process.
Loan Set Up
- Order Residential Appraisal.
- Send Verification to Applicable Entities.
- The processor is your contact during all processing and compiling of information for loan submission.
- Email all information for loan processing to your processor.
- Evaluation of credit and property in determining adherence to agency guidelines.
- Supreme Lending sends prepared instructions to the title company.
- Title company prepares and provides final closing figures.
- Loan Officer will then call borrower with final figures.